Analytics

Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 6 A: Intro to Facebook Strategy

New Likes

The pages that I liked and featured are:
MKL Images
Photography by Joshua Killeen
Olga Kubrak Photography
Lori Whiteley Photography 
Epic Affair
True Photography

I chose all the photography ones because a majority of them are on our websites "Prefered Vendors list". The previous person that was in my role did not do a lot with Facebook and setting the preferences so I went in and like all of them. It seemed like such a basic thing to do, not sure why she didn't do it in the first place. Another reason i did this is because I want our photographers to remember us and supply us with the photos they take here so we can use new pictures. I feel like a lot of our photo's have become old and stale. They are still great looking but we need something fresh. Plus, when we continually change photo's and information, Google takes that into account and it boosts our score. Or at least that is what I have heard through some webinars. 

Rugger Productions - They do event planning and videography. They are also one of my featured likes because the owner of the company had his wedding here at Twin Oaks so he is someone that could definitely promote us to people that are still looking for a venue. It's a toss up between which wedding feature a couple picks first, sometimes it's the venue and other times it's the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment