Analytics

Friday, December 16, 2016

Week 13: Advertising & Marketing



 The reason I chose the book now photo is because it was for a larger wedding and WeddingWire said that brides to be want to see full pictures of people at a wedding not just the bride and groom. This helps them envision their wedding a little better. 
 I created another ad for instagram because people in my age group turn to instagram a lot. The instagram photo is also more updated than the "book now" photo. This is also one of my favorite photos because its intimate, romantic and rustic. All of which are styles our brides like about our venue.  
My company is still throwing a lot of money towards facebook for advertising. This is our old ad. I like this photo, the course is in great shape, it is a warm spring photo with a light breeze. It's an overall great picture. But in my opinion its a bit dated because not many of our current brides wear long veils. This ad has been a success and that is why we keep it the way it is. I personally think it needs a little more detail.   











I feel like I'm not very creative when it comes to advertising verbiage and that's why I kept our headline the same in all of our ads minus the Instagram ad. The demographic for these ads are for Southern California, have two requirements. I placed these in campaign looking for the website clicks








No comments:

Post a Comment