Analytics

Friday, December 16, 2016

Twitter Week 8 Post B

The two lists that I created are Wedding Planners and San Diego photographers. I picked the wedding planners because they are well known in the area and have a large following if I can see what they are tweeting about then I can have a better idea of what is trending. I follow the photographers to also see what is trending and hope that they have posted some of the pictures they have taken at our venue. It’s surprisingly hard to get photographers to send photo’s of events they have done.

My tweets are most viewed on Wednesday and Saturdays, I thought they would have a higher following on Fridays. I linked my instagram to Twitter so whenever I use #weddingsattwinoaks the photos automatically go to Twitter as an original post and the picture looks nice. I do this so my twitter is updating as often as instagram. 

The words I used to find my list members were “weddings, at twin oaks, san diego photographers, san marcos weddings, san diego wedding planners, wedding planners” for the most part these were all very helpful key terms. Unfortunately people have not really tweeted about us, but I also just set up this Twitter account when I enrolled in this class so we had no activity on this platform.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment